Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format on the provided author manuscript templates.
- Where available, URLs and DOI's for the references have been provided.
- The formatting requirements are per the recommended Author Guidelines.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
JCPR publishes all articles under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Licence. This allows for others to distribute, remix, and build upon the published work, as long as the original author is credited for their contribution. For more information authors can follow the link provided.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
All stakeholders associated with the JCPR are committed to the protection of any personal or identifiable information of authors, as per the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 as per the Republic of South Africa. The JCPR has implemented a strict data management policy that ensures that all personal and identifiable information is handled according to the principles of the Act.