JWLA requires all reviewers to use the following headings in providing their feedback to the editor.
- Are all the sections included as guided by the author instructions of the JWLA?
- Has(have) the author(s) provided a scientific introduction in the manuscript
- Have major key constructs been discussed in the introduction?
- Have the authors reached the problem under investigation, based on the introduction?
- Has(have) the author(s) discussed the methodology extensively pertaining to the research considering the title?
- In your opinion, has(have) the author(s) drawn their findings and implications in a scientific way from the empirical results?
- Has(have) the author(s) provided a meaningful conclusion and suggestions for future research?
- Reviewers could provide general comments under this heading, based on their blind peer review.
- Please provide the following final recommendation based on you blind peer review: